Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I'm thinking we were made for each other. Probably



Nope sorry. Can’t think about you.
Can’t think when I think about you.

But there is someone I can think about.

I think about the person I want. #Notyou
He may be imaginary.
He may be breathing. Slowly. Deeply.
Like me.

I start to wonder about you like my mind wonders down to the beach.
You know. That secluded breathtaking one?
Ya. That’s where we’ll meet.
Probably.

I know you’re out there. Well, I’m sure banking on it.
And if you are, then dang boy! I’m thinking about you like CRAZY.

I’m thinking about your eyes like a blind person.
I want to see them.
Hazel.
Probably.

I’m thinking about your smile like Alpine thinks about straight white couples.
But I’m thinking your teeth are whiter. And straighter.
Probably.

I wonder what you’re like.
I’m hoping I’m what you like.
Because I’m thinking about you like the wind thinks about a kite. #Effortless

I’m thinking about you like flowers think about blooming
Like yarn thinks about looming
Like boys think about mooning
I’m thinking about you like the moon thinks about why someone would steal it’s innocent name to refer to a vulgar gesture.

I’m thinking about you like flags think about not being noticed.

I’m thinking about you like outlets think about plugs
Like I think about your hugs
Like grandmas think about hugs.

I’m thinking about you like hypochondriacs think about sneezing
Like bullies think about teasing
Like cream thinks about freezing
Like Han Solo thinks about… freezing. Hah.

I’m thinking about you like bulls think about red
Like pencils think about lead
Like gangsters think about lead
Like lead thinks about being the instrument to write something beautiful.

I’m thinking about you like skateboards think about shredding
Like papers think about shredding
Like cheese thinks about… Taco soup.

I’m thinking about you like the dying think about God and God thinks about wanting to help.
I’m thinking about you like kids think about lying and I think about lying down with you.
I’m thinking about you like clocks think about alarming and marines think about arming.
I’m thinking about you like tubas think about lips and Earrings think about ears.

I’m thinking about you like computers think about looking up
Like planes think about looking down
Like frowns think about turning around
Like Ice cream thinks about churning.
Like my stomach thinks about turning every time I think about you.

I’m thinking… That I have no idea who you are.
Yet, I can’t help but think.
Think that you and I were meant to think about each other.
So here’s my kindly reminder that you’re on my mind.
Keep an eye out for me.

I’ll be the one with the glazed eyes and tilted head. Deep in thought.
Wanting you like clouds want shade.
Probably.

1 comment:

  1. haha.i like how taco soup fit in with that one pragraph.

    ReplyDelete