Friday, February 15, 2013

For Future Reference.


You ask me to please stop shaking my knee.

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm currently trapped.
I'm trapped in this body with a million and six ideas racing on an extremely complicated track while trying to keep track of which on is in first place.

Please just be thankful that I'm not doing cartwheels on top of the desks.
You see, my mind doesn't stop. My body doesn't stop.
No outlet is big enough.

I can't explain this mess of scattered thoughts.
But it's my mess. All I have.
So don't make me clean up, I have ab excuse.
There's always an excuse.
I hate my excuse.
ADHD shouldn't be an excuse. This is just me trying to express. I NEED TO EXPRESS.

I can't make the right sentence. I can't concentrate long enough to make the right sentence.
No words can relate. I need to create.
I need freedom.

I'm stuck between perfect siblings.
I'm imprisoned between innocence and experience.
I'm pinned between mind and body.

I'm trapped between pen and paper.

I wish I had wings. I need to escape this normal.
I want to soar without getting sore, without giving up. I give up too much to this boxed in society.
So here I am, in your high class corner.
The perfect angle 90 degrees.

That's not enough space.
Space isn't enough space.
Why can't I sit still...

Let me break, burn. I yurn to impact.
But the fact is, I'm trapped.

I should be able to describe how the shaking relates. I should be able to release.
My soul needs to be released. To bust out of this shell. Out of this cell. Out of this cluttered hell.
I would try to explain. But you still won't know why.
Neither will I.
But here's the difference, I can imagine.
So please forgive my trivial leak of imprisoned energy disrupting your education.


You ask me to please stop shaking my knee.
I quietly say: Okay.


2 comments:

  1. "I quietly say: Okay."

    I love that.

    I get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also get this. You put into words stuff that I didn't think were even possible to think about. I stole a couple of lines. sorry. not sorry..
    thank you

    ReplyDelete