Sunday, May 19, 2013

Addicted to Thievery

"I want to be someone who picks up the phone to call her mistakes and tells them she's sorry for making them worry but she needs to leave them behind." -Sophie Hatter

"You never spoke,So she never learned how to release the words inside her.And oh there were words inside her, After all she was your daughter." -Ernest Worthing

"I only wish to breathe without turning something into dust". -Hermione Stryder

"I remember the day I wanted to write, so you'd like me a little. She's definitly why I started." -Alexander James

"I love you, but I don't know if you love me so I might hate you." -Alice C.

"If there was a sidewalk to the moon, I'd walk every single one of the 239,000 miles just to be alone for a while." -Scriver

"And there's not much to be done but cling on to what we have left and hope that it's enough." -Quiet Madness


"There are so many people for us to meet, that have not had the opportunity to change us." -Cora S. Holmes

"I told God what I needed- but it was useless cause he already knew." -Evan Lindstrom

"That was the problem; I could still feel you." -V.

"You are my anchor. Not that I'm trying to leave, it's just that the wind blows sometimes and I can't help it." -Sean Daley

"How can the word love even come out of this mouth that tells so many lies? At least my lips are pretty. Can lips be pretty?" -Kat Stratford

"My favorite word is magic. Because it's one of the only words I feel when I say." -A Lady

"I used to wish upon the stars to be like a star, to be part of something big, beautiful, to grant wishes, and guide the lost at sea." -Leo Tripple


"They say that you have my eyes. And I never have the heart to correct them." -H. Minor




To you and  everyone else, 
Thank you




1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I haven't read blogs in such a long time and this was a perfect collection of inspiration to go back to. What a great tribute to the awesome writers, too. :)

    ReplyDelete